Terms, Conditions and Policy by 7nAbove Luxury Transportation a TTGMC L.L.C.
By accessing this site that is provided by Travel Tours Global Management Company, LLC (7nAboveTrans), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
All materials (including, but not limited to, all text, logos, images, design and other information) appearing on this website (the “Contents”) may be retrieved solely for personal, noncommercial, use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, repost or otherwise use the contents of these pages without the express permission of 7nAboveTrans. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
While it is 7nAboveTrans’s intention to convey accurate and current information on this site, 7nAboveTrans takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the contents. The contents are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You are advised to confirm the accuracy of any materials and information presented on this website prior to relying on it in any way. You may assume that information is current only as of the date it is posted on the website.
Neither 7nAboveTrans nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site and the contents shall be liable for damages of any form, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, this website or its Contents. 7nAboveTrans does not warrant that the functional aspects of this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the exclusions may not apply to you. 7nAboveTrans reserves the right to make changes to this website or these Terms and Conditions or discontinue this website at any time without notice.
All communications, emails, feedback, messages and other materials (subsequently referred to as communications) transmitted to this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Conditions of Used
Travel & Tours Global Management LLC or affiliates are not responsible for any wrong information given to the dispatcher, information left out, or server errors. The representatives of our organization appreciates and asks for your cooperation and assistance in accordance with State and Federal laws, so that we may make your time with us more enjoyable.
Travel & Tours Global Management or affiliates will not tolerate the consumption of alcoholic beverages by a person and will retain a zero tolerance compliance policy.
Travel & Tours Global Management or affiliates will terminate the contract at the driver’s discretion when any alcohol, drugs, or drug paraphernalia are found in any vehicle and customers agree to lose their remainder of time and all owed credits. At the chauffeur's discretion, the customer agrees to be fully responsible for following charges that may occur:
- For all vehicles: $75.00 and up for excessive clean up, $150.00 and up for shampooing & disinfecting (due to sickness), $250.00 and up for each tear to upholstery or armrest , $100.00 and up for each and any act of vandalism (up to $5,000.00) including any and all damages to audio and visual equipment, and $100.00 and up for any broken or missing item.*
- Above charges are doubled in specialty vehicles. i.e. Luxury Van, Minibus & Coach Bus. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure that all audio and visual equipment's are properly working at time of pick up.
- As far as personal belongings, we recommend that all valuables be removed from the vehicle when left unattended. Travel & Tours Global Management, affiliates and its employees will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
- Travel & Tours Global Management or affiliates will not be held responsible for any injuries caused or failure to wear a seat-belt.
- We will not allow, under any circumstances any drinking or food of any kind or any trash left behind for "point to point" transfers or per hour. If any ware has been found used or if any trash is left behind in the vehicle, a cleanup charge of $75.00 plus gratuity (double for specialty vehicles) will be charged to your credit card.
- NO SMOKING in the vehicles. Violation will result in a $200 fine per incident. No exceptions. There will be a $150 cleaning surcharge for vomit incidents.
Travel & tours Global Management and affiliates are not liable for delays caused by accidents, vehicle breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other conditions beyond its control. All arrival times are approximate and will change due to traffic conditions. In the event of an emergency or breakdown, Travel & tours Global Management and affiliates reserves the right to transfer passengers from one vehicle to another with then appropriate time.
The Right to Server
Travel & tours Global Management and affiliates reserves the right to refuse to transport person (s) under the influence of alcohol or drugs or those who are incapable of taking care of themselves, or those whose conduct is such that, or likely to be such that, to make them objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers.
The above paragraph does not, nor is it intended to apply to person(s) that are ill and accompanied by an attendant or nurse, nor to the person who is handicapped or disabled, that is ambulatory, but may need assistance in boarding or seating themselves on the carrier's vehicle.
Lost and Found
Travel & Tours Global Management and affiliates will not be liable for lost baggage since baggage is never removed from the passenger's presence, and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding. A passenger's baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger. If you believe that you left something on-board one of our vehicle, call our office by dialing (954) 789-3733 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our associate will call the driver or search the vehicle and try to find your missing item or items with then 24 hours from your inquiry. Always please check to see that you have all of your belongings before you get off your vehicle.
As a condition precedent to recovery, claims must be filed in writing with the travel & tours Global Management company within five (5) business days after such item (s) becomes lost, and fourteen (14) calendar days after the Item (s) becomes damaged, computed from the date of transport.h3>Liability
Except as responsibility which may be imposed by law, Travel & Tours Global Management or affiliates will not be responsible for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road detours, weather or traffic conditions and/or any unforeseen conditions beyond the control of the carrier. At all times, liability of the carrier shall not exceed the cost of the rate paid by the passenger or contract for service.
We will not guarantee to arrive or depart from any point at a specific time, but it will endeavor to maintain the departure times as close as possible to those arranged in reservation and arrival times at least one-half hour prior to passenger's time. In the event that a flight is missed due to negligence, we will reimburse the passenger the actual cost of changing their flight, up to One Hundred Dollars ($100).
We will not be liable for lost carry-on baggage since such baggage is never removed from the passenger's possession, and is retained in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is seated. A passenger's carry-on baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger. In the event the 7nAboveTrans is negligent in the handling of a passenger's baggage, the loss or damage for which the 7nAboveTrans is liable shall be computed on the basis of the value of the baggage at the time and place of transport, in which case the maximum baggage liability is limited to $100.00 per bag. 7nAboveTrans assumes no responsibility for fragile or perishable articles.
Flight Delays Due to Airlines
Failure to contact us with flight cancellation or delay information in a timely manner may be considered reservation abandonment and may result in forfeiture of fare.
Traveling with Kids
We serve "junior" passengers. Children two (2) years of age or older with an adult. If making a reservation, please indicate the number of children traveling so that we can set a seat aside. as Florida state law does not allow children to ride in the lap of an adult. Please be aware that we do not supply child safety seats. If your child is under the minimum age standards set by the state of Florida (less than 5 years of age), we strongly recommend that you supply an approved child safety seat for your child, it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian traveling with the child to make sure that the child is transported safely. Note: By request only, we may provide as courtesy children seats when available.
Our Customer Service is available to resolve any issues involving payments, refunds, lost and found, and service quality. Customer Service can be reached by dialing (954) 789- 3733, (305) 922- 3151 or for your convenience you may also contact via email at info@7nAboveTrans.com
Office is open from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday and Saturday & Sunday 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM, it's closed for all major holidays, Operation is available 24 hours!