FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of transportation you provide?
We provide "Charter Passengers Group Transportation" in South Florida!
- Corporate Transportation
- Leisure Transportation
- Faith-Based Ministries Transportation
- Professional & Collegial Team Transportation
- Tours & Sightseeing Transportation
- Wedding Transportation
What type of vehicles you provide?
- Sedan (Available only for special occasions)
- Mini bus
- Coach Bus
What models of vehicles you provide?
- Mercedes Benz - Sprinter
- Chevrolet and Ford
- Van Hool and MCI
What type of transportation services you provide?
- Airport and Cruise Transfers
- Curbside Pick-up
- Meet & Greet
- Baggage Pick-up
- Day Tours Charter
- Employee Shuttles
- Profit Organization
- Non-Profit Organization
- All Events Transportation Needs!
- Wedding & Rehearsal
- Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah
- Dinner and Theater
- Meetings and Convention
- Sporting and Concerts
- Casino and Shopping
- Golf Tours
- You Name It!
What areas do you serve?
We proudly serve south Florida from Miami to Palm Beach county areas!
- Boca, Raton
- Coral Springs
- Dania Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Delray Beach
- Miami / South Beach
- Sunny Isles
- If it's in South Florida We Do!
Do you provide out of state of Florida Service?
- NO, Sorry!
We provide intrastate transportation service only, (Inside the state of Florida Only).
- The farthest we go:
- North East: Jacksonville Florida about 350 miles
- North West: Gainesville Florida about 300 miles
- West: Tampa / Clearwater about 300 miles
- Central: Orlando Florida about 250 miles
- South: Key West Florida about 200 miles.
What airports you serve?
- Boca Raton Airport - BCT
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport - FLL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport - FXE
- Miami International Airport - MIA
- Miami Seaplane Base - MPB
- Opa-locka Executive Airport - OPF
What cruise port you serve?
- Port Everglades, Ft Lauderdale Port, FL
- Port Miami, Miami FL
- Port Canaveral, Cape Canaveral FL
How to get a quote, book or request a reservations with us!
If you need in Miami / Fort Lauderdale bus charter service is easy with 7nAboveTrans.
- Step one: Click here right now, Call us (954) 789-3733, (305) 922-3151 or our toll free (855)-954-8687 during office hours by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Having your itinerary in mind is important).
- Step two: You will receive a “quote” from us via e-mail. This has the details of your inquiry, and the rate for your requested service. (Please carefully check it to make sure it has all the details correct, because unless you advise us otherwise, this will be the information we will use to operate your day of service) also attached an authorization of credit card form. A quote will hold for 48 to 96 hours pending receipt of your payment. If you do not pay, the quote is automatically cancelled.
- Step three: Upon payment, you will receive with then 48 hours a confirmation and invoice receipt of your payment via email of your requested reservation.
- You are Done!
Do you accept checks or money orders?
- Yes, We accept corporate organization, profit and non-profit checks, up to 10 days prior to service day.
- Any payment lest the 10 would be accept only by certified bank checks and money orders.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, We accept credit cards for deposit, full and final payments. We used encrypts data as credit card gateway processing merchant in order to provide secured and save process. Note: If you need to used a credit card an extra processing fee may apply up from 2.5 to 4.5% depend on your bank processing fee.
Click now for our Credit Card Authorization form
Do you offered Discount?
- Yes. We will offer discount pricing for large groups that need our transportation services, corporate travel departments, DMCs, tour operators, travel agencies and register affiliates.
What type of rates for transport service you provide?
- Hourly Rates
- Customized wait and return or as-directed, local only for trips spanning less than ten miles
Note: Minimum 5 hours service is required!
- Flat Rates
- Point-to-Point Service and Day tours for trips of ten or more miles
- Perfect option for in-city or city-to-city convenience more
Note: Transfers and Tour Services!
The per hours or flat rates vary based on the vehicle selected, hours of service, as well as your destination. All rates or costs of service begins from the time the vehicle leaves the storage facility until the vehicle returns to the storage facility.
- Rates includes; Airport and /or Cruise fees, STC, Tolls, Fuel and Gratuity
- Rates does not include: Parking and Hotel Accommodation, if needed!
- Rates or fares charges shown for the transportation of services are for per hour or flat rates in U.S. Dollars and are made payable in lawful U.S. money. Client must pay as per contract, or as was previously agreed, not at the time of drop off.
Do rates and demand vary?
- Yes. Demand and pricing does vary. service rates are based on a number of factors including mileage, hours, number of days, shuttle service (shuttle service is defined as usage of the bus while at your destination), what day(s) of the week you plan on traveling and time of year. Weekends tend to have the highest demand compared to weekdays and number of vehicle requested.
Tips and Gratuity are Included?
- Yes, standard gratuity of 20% is included in your quote / bill of service.
- Keep in mind that it is acceptable to tip the chauffeur more if you like.
- Note: Only on overnight and tour day the gratuity is not included, Gratuities would be added on to the bill if requested or pay directly to the driver (s) on average of $1.25 - $2.00 per person per day.
What extras chargers are Included on my quote or bill?
- Service Transportation Cost (STC)
- Airport Entrance or Exit Fees (if needed)
- Cruise Port Entrance or Exit Fees (if needed)
- Tolls Fees (if needed)
- Fuel Surcharge (if needed)
- NO, included;
- Parking (if needed)
- Hotel Accommodations ( in needed)
Extra Stop fees are Included?
- NO, There is a charge of $ 35.00 for each extra stop requested, unless was previously agreed.
What is STC charge?
- The STC is a service charge that includes:
- Regional licensing at airports and municipal licensing fees - city and state
- Background checks & random drug testing fees for all driver done by a third party
- Liability insurance
- Fire extinguishers and first aid kits in each vehicle (State & Federal Regulation)
- Investment in continued technology and safety in our vehicles
- National Safety Council Onsite Instructors: chauffeurs required to attend a mandatory defensive driving course and other DOT requirements.
Are there time limitations as to pick-up a group to begin a trip?
- Yes. Due to safety concerns, 7nAboveTrans is taking a proactive stance on this issue and is no longer taking trips that begin at odd hours of the night that would require a driver/bus to drive through the night to reach a destination. There are some exceptions to this rule, but for most trips that request a departure between 10pm and 2am that requires through-the-night driving to reach your destination, we will not book the trip. Safety is our top priority!
Pick Up Information
- We will your group on time as per your request. "On Time" includes a 25 minute grace period that we allow for unexpected traffic and safety. We also ask that you be ready for a pick up 15 minutes prior to your reservation. Safety and On time is number one for us!
Waiting Time Information
- First 30 minutes off waiting time is free, additional hour or waiting time is charge at vehicle rate per hour or per flat rate agreed. After the first 30 minutes has elapsed, there will be an extra charge on increments of per hour or per flat rate agreed, Waiting time begins the moment the vehicle arrives at destination point as scheduled.
Lost and Found
- Travel & Tours Global Management and affiliates will not be liable for lost baggage since baggage is never removed from the passenger's presence, and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding. A passenger's baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger. If you believe that you left something onboard one of our vehicle, call our office by dialing (954) 789-3733, (305) 922-3151 or by email at email@example.com. One of our associate will call the driver or search the vehicle and try to find your missing item or items with then 24 hours from your inquiry. Always please check to see that you have all of your belongings before you get off your vehicle.
Are you fully handicap accessible?
- Yes, we currently have one motor coaches to serve your needs. These buses have ADA compliant wheelchair lifts for those individuals who are wheelchair bound. 72 hours notice must be given in order to accommodate these types of requests.
Is smoking allowed on your buses?
- No Smoking is prohibited on every vehicle including motor coaches by federal law.
Do you offer Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)?
- Yes! It's complimentary 3G/4G. Most of our motor coaches have this service available.
What are the Drivers Credentials?
- All drivers are Certified and are fully licensed to drive a commercial vehicles and buses. Pre-employment FBI fingerprint background checks, annual/semi-annual driving, written, and abstract checks, as well as random drug and alcohol testing is routine and required for all companies. Don't ever hesitate to contact us or other companies with these types of questions!
How I know if the vehicle is safe?
- One main area to consider is how safe/well maintained are the buses? All of our buses must be rigorously inspected by a certified FL DOT Inspector every 6 months.
- The FMCSA & US DOT(Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration which is part of the United States Department of Transportation) recently updated their website with a company profile for any carrier (bus, truck, etc) that has a US DOT Number. It breaks down the findings for the average person to understand. Take time to review any bus company's profile by visiting FMCSA's website. Go to or click on the USDOT link or go directly to the FMCSA website by clicking here. Travel & Tours Global Management US DOT Number is 2200864.
Driving Limits for Bus Drivers
- Safety is our number one priority and just like airline pilots, our professional drivers, by federal law, are restricted to certain "Hours of Service" before they can drive again. Set forth by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), the regulations are as follows: 1) A driver may drive up to 10 hours, then must have 8 consecutive hours off duty. 2) A driver may remain on duty up to 15 hours, including driving and on-duty time. After this limit is reached, the driver must have 8 consecutive hours off-duty. We strictly adhere to these rules. This is why we must approve itineraries before a trip goes out to make sure we can do the trip legally. A driver who is illegally driving beyond these set limits can be put out of service on the highway.
When is the final payment due?
- Your final payment is due no later than one weeks prior (7 days) to your scheduled date of service or due day previously agree. If balance is not paid in when due, your reservation are subject to cancellation and cancellation fees.
- The due date is on your reservation and receipt.
- Please refer to the name and day of service when sending in your checks.
- All payment by mail be send to our corporate address:
- Travel & Tours Global Management,
499 NW 101 Avenue Coral Springs FL 33071
Cancellations / Deposit
- We reserve the right to cancel any contract if: The client doesn't accept our terms and conditions or to refuse to make a payment. All cancellations must be done 3 days or 72 hours prior to your service day. If any refunds is approved usually would show to your account within 15 days, minus 10% to up to 20%, plus the credit card processing fees. If you want to cancel your contract, and there are less than 3 days until your service day, you will be responsible to pay the total contract price. We will not refund deposit or full or any payments less than 72 hours prior to the service day or if the traveling party elects not to appear for service (a no show).
Need a bus?
To charter or to rent a bus, contact us online by clicking on "Request a Quote Now", via email or by phone and provide us with your information about your trip. We will assist you to determine what vehicle will suit you best for your needs. We will also provide you with a quote and complete your reservation once have made your decision. Once you have chartered a bus, the rest of your trip is worry-free. Leave it to us to arrive on time and get you to your destination safely.
7nAboveTrans "exceeding your expectation"
Travel & Tours Global Management Corporate
See why having us as your prefer transportation company means!